IWS Waste Solutions is certified and licensed to provide a full range of services, including:
- collection and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- transportation and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous finished products
- rental and cleaning of roll-off containers
- disposal of waste and materials.
IWS serves a variety of industries, including:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Environmental remediation
- Oil and gas production
- Property management.
IWS delivers solutions to meet the specific needs of each of our customers.
The IWS leadership has over 40 years of experience managing waste collection, transportation, and logistical support.
Our drivers and support staff are experienced professionals, carefully selected to meet the high standards our customers demand.
We are committed to providing you the best-in-class service at a fair price.
Our work ethic and integrity are demonstrated through:
- transparent billing
- reliable pick-ups
- timely responses to concerns.
Our entire team understands that our number one business priority is to create sustainable, mutually profitable relationships with our customers.
The IWS fleet of up-to-date, modern vehicles and equipment includes:
- 407 stainless steel and standard tank trailers
- roll-off containers
- roll-off trailers
- vacuum tankers.
By supplying our people with the best equipment, we can provide our customers with the most efficient, reliable, cost-effective transportation services possible.